Yep, he is six! And looking so grown up!
What he has been into the last few months...
1. Counting. He counts EVERYTHING. Multiple times. He counted to 100 while taking a shower the other night.... about 5 times.
2. Reading. He asked me what A.S.S spelled. He knew the answer. Just wanted to see what I would say.
3. Building. His favorite is his Magnext sets. We had a mega lego creation Thanksgiving evening. He is going to LOVE the Qubits from Discovery Toys we are giving him.
4. Art. He made a fishing scene with a straw, rocks, and other misc things he found laying around the other day. It was very creative. I wish I got a picture of it before Wyatt took it apart.
5. Cards. He plays a mean game of Go Fish!
These are from our attempt at getting pictures for our Chrismas cards... more about that in another post!