I'm a Christian, a wife, a mom of 3 young boys and a photographer. I capture the simple, everyday moments so they can be remembered forever.
I specialize in newborn, child, high school senior and family photography in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Some random tidbits about me:
* I received my first 'real' camera from my boyfriend (now husband) as a birthday present when we were in college.
* I am blessed to be a mom of three boys
* I was married to my wonderful husband in 2001.
* I was born and raised in Montana.
* I moved to Sioux Falls in 2007.
* I have a degree in horticulture and landscape design.
* I enjoy gardening, camping, fishing and hiking.
* My family and friends are my inspiration in life. I can't begin to
define what they mean to me.
* I am slightly addicted to white chocolate mochas.
* Spring and fall are my favorite seasons.
* I don't have a favorite color, there are just too many to pick just one.